Welcome to Cash Contests For Kids, Free Stuff, Contests and Sweepstakes for your children!
Which contest interest you more?
Art contests are the most popular type of children’s contests. If you are great at art, then this is the place for you!
Do you like to write stories, essays or poetry? If you are a good writer with an even better imagination, visit our writing contests page.
You don’t have to be an adult to enter and win a sweepstakes. There are sweepstakes for kids, and you don’t have to do anything but enter (no talent needed.)
Tips on Winning and Entering Contests:
1) First and foremost, make sure you have your parents’ permission to enter any contest.
2) Always read the contest guidelines before entering to make sure you are qualified. For example, if a contest accepts entries from kids in all states except Rhode Island and that is where you live, you would be wasting time to enter that contest.
3) Always read the entry form completely before entering a contest. Make sure you understand exactly what the the contest submissions are supposed to be. For example, if it is an art contest, are there size restrictions? Are all art mediums (i.e. paintings, drawings, scupture, etc.) accepted?
4) Always read the terms of the contest and make sure you agree with them. For example, sometimes a contest will keep your submission (if you have to mail original artwork) and it may become their property forever.
5) Always do your best work, be creative and make sure contest submissions are 100% original.
Frequently Asked QuestionsWhat is the difference between contests and sweepstakes? A contest is usually won by merit. Painting a picture, writing a story, taking a great photo are all ways to win various contests. Sweepstakes, however, are usually won by luck. People fill out a form and hope they are chosen the winner in a sweepstakes.What are the best contests to enter? The best ones to enter are those that match your skills. If you are great at art, enter art contests. If you enjoy writing, ask someone to proof read your story, essay, etc. before you submit it in a contest.
Should I enter a contest for kids that has an entry fee? Contests shouldn’t be ruled out if they have a small entry fee, especially if the prize is big enough (at least $100) to make paying the entry fee worthwhile.
What is the best way to increase my chance of winning a contest? Do your best work, look for contests that run frequently (such as monthly contests), or find local contests in your area that may have fewer people entering them. Contests that have entry fees may also have fewer people entering them, and that can also increase your chances of winning!
What is the best way to win a sweepstakes? Because sweepstakes winners are chosen by luck at random, the key is to have as many entries as possible. If a sweepstakes allows a daily entry, make sure to enter every day. There is still no guarantee of winning, but it could help.
Tips to Avoid Contests and Sweepstakes Scams
- Never pay anything to a contest or sweepstakes that asks you for money; real sweepstakes don’t require you to pay them anything.
- Never give anyone credit card or bank account information; real sweepstakes don’t need this either.
- Never give out personal information to anyone over the phone. If you entered a sweepstakes, they already have your contact information and that is all they need to award you a prize.
- Real sweepstakes don’t require you to buy a product from them in order to get a prize. (The exception to this would be a contest entry fee, which you would pay upon entering if applicable.)
Why Enter Contests For Kids?Entering contests is a great hobby. You can be rewarded for doing something that you are really good at. We put all the best contests for kids on our site so that it is easy for you to pick and choose the ones best suited for you. By entering contests for kids, you can win:
- Disney Vacations!
- And much more!